Monday, May 3, 2010

Clayton's Birthday Weekend!

We had the best time celebrating Clayton's 26th Birthday! Guess how he wanted to spend his birthday.....? You got it. Fishing. Of course. He wouldn't have it any other way. We were so excited to have TP and Emily come up for a visit! TP and Clayton made reservations early on Saturday morning on a private Creek called Dukes Creek.




It looked lovely, but Emily and I were more into sleeping in than getting up at 5:00 am to watch them fish! We met them in Helen for lunch where we munched on onion rings in ranch dressing, grilled cheeses, and big beers. I knew I liked Emily! :)

That night, we came back to the cabin and grilled out! Steak and shrimp kabobs, grilled asparagus, broccoli salad, and potato salad! A great birthday dinner!

 

The boys smoked birthday cigars....


.....and played lots of games!

(The ring toss game)

(Pick up sticks....a childhood favorite of mine!)


Can you tell these boys are competitive?! 


Overall, it was a great weekend! We can't wait to have our visitors back again! We had so much fun with you Emily and TP!

Happy birthday Clayton! I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Looked like so much fun! I want to come visit now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all need to come up here! You, me, and Camp can cook and hang out while those boys go play outside!

    ReplyDelete