Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I have plans!

The hardest part about living up here, is that I have no plans! Nor do I have anyone to make plans with up here! It's really difficult to get accustomed to since I'm used to running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Work, traffic, errands, gym, clean, laundry, go out, visit with friends, work some more, get to the gym on time despite traffic (oh, and don't get stuck on Peachtree Rd between 5:00 and 6:00). Now, the only place to even make an errand is the local Ingles (which I make an attempt to visit everyday, just to get out of the cabin). Don't get me wrong - I love having free time. I've been able to do things that I've wanted to do for a long time - cook, bake, organize, start projects, etc. However, at the end of the day, I'm still doing all of these fun little activities alone (making them less fun)! 

I'm jealous of my husband. My husband who gets to hunt, fish, golf to the extent that his little heart desires! And....he gets to do all these fun things with his work buddies! 

But today, things are turning around for this old gal! I have plans! My own plans! I am SO excited and God has really shown up for me this morning! Out of the blue, three new people contacted me to "do something"! And several old friends contacted me with some words of encouragement! What a GREAT morning! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay for plans with new friends! Enjoy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God loves you, hears your prayers, and answers your prayers. Trust Him sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete