Wednesday, May 5, 2010

God Brought Me a Friend!

I'm not going to lie, living in this cabin and working from home can get quite lonely during the day. Sometimes I find myself watching the clock, waiting for Clayton to come home for lunch and at the end of the day. It's quiet compared to the life/job I was accustomed to in Atlanta. I went from working at a Corporate office of 800+ people... to working in a cabin. In the mountains. Alone.

I've been praying that God would show me what He has in store for me this season...or at least bring me a friend. In my mind, I had pictured God bringing me someone my age, someone to go on walks with, hang out with during the day, married/non-married, I didn't care....

Instead, He brought me something even better! Meet my new buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Amy! I love your blog!! And your new buddy! So Sweet! This is Jessica Stalnaker by the way, go check out my blog! I want to hear about your life in the mountains! We really need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete