Monday, May 10, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Koffler!

This weekend was so special and so much fun for so many reasons!

1. Leigh & Jake: There's nothing like getting to see one of your best friends marry their best friend. Leigh and Jake have dated for almost five years! I love Leigh more than anything, and Jake has become such a great friend to me over the years. They have such a strong love for each other and I know that they will have a marriage that lasts!

2. My Girlfriends: I know I am a bit biased, but I think that my friends are just the greatest girls on Earth! I don't think I realized how much I missed them until I was with them this weekend! After living in a different city from them, I can't tell you how much I APPRECIATE the time I get with them. Our time together is so precious and invaluable. I am going through withdrawals and am missing them like crazy today, as I'm reminiscing the entire weekend! I was so spoiled to get two full days with these girls! We had SO MUCH fun!

3. The Venues: (Friday) The whole weekend was as beautiful as it was fun! The weekend kicked off with a beautiful Bridesmaid Luncheon at the Peachtree Golf Club in Brookhaven where we celebrated the bride's 27th birthday! The Rehearsal Dinner was at Anthony's in Buckhead and the food was delicious! It was followed by an "after-party" where we got to sip on cocktails and listen to acoustic music! Followed by a night out...Park Bench and Five Paces (two of my favorite places!)

The beautiful Birthday Girl/Bride!
The Palace Girls - Oh to be able to live together and be in college again!

Beautiful Friends.
Rehearsal Dinner with all my favorite girlfriends...
...and their men!

....And my man!
Then out to Park Bench and Five Paces for some fun!

More 3. The Venues (Saturday): The ceremony was held at Peachtree Road United Methodist. A beautiful church with a beautiful garden and bridal suite, as well! Followed by a gorgeous reception at Cherokee Town Club...an old Atlanta country club where we danced the night away!

Our beautiful bride, Leigh!
The Palace Bridesmaids!

Love these ladies.

My Little Leigh Pea.
Hanging out in the Bridal Suite.
At the reception with our favorite Alpha Chi's!

XOXO's...

Dancing fools!

4. Our Boys: A special thanks to the men who love us and put up with us! They continue to attend shower after shower and wedding after wedding. They sit back and let us chat, dance, giggle, laugh, dance, drink, chat, drink, dance some more, reminisce about old memories that they don't understand (you REALLY had to be there!) and make sure we all get home safe at the end of the night!

Mike, Matt, Clayton, Gunter, and Spencer


5. My Boy: An extra special thanks to my man who fed us Krystal on the way home and brought me Advil in bed the next morning. Now that's love. He definitely deserved his day of fishing post-wedding!

And look what he caught!

So sad the weekend is over! I wish we could do it all over again! Congratulations again, Leigh and Jake! I love you both so much!

Click Here for More Pictures from the Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment