Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Amy & Jamie!

Yes, her name is Jamie! Amy and Jamie see each other every day. This precious little thing has brought so much JOY to my life! I just lover her! (As does Clay...He calls us Amers and Jamers.)

A little background on this bundle of joy:
  • She is our neighbors dog who lives up the road
  • She lives outside 24/7, has no collar, and it's doubtful that she's had her shots, flea meds, etc.
  • She followed Clayton home from work one day, but was terribly shy (She wouldn't even step foot (paw) on our front deck)
  • Clayton fed her our Boars head deli turkey
  • She comes over everyday now
THEN: Outside Dog
NOW: Inside Dog

Current life with this little bundle of joy:
  • Every time one of our cars pull up the drive, she runs after us and follows us home (It's so cute to watch her in the rearview mirror)
  • We let her in the house (yes, we are suckers for this cute pup, but it gets worse...)
  • We bought her treats
  • We bought her puppy dog bones
  • We bought her flea and tick medicine
  • We have full intentions of buying puppy shampoo and giving her a bath this week
We have fallen so hard for this sweet pup. And she has fallen for us, too. The other night, she ran through the rain (and hail) to come over to our house! It just melts my heart!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! That dog is living the life. Can't wait for more Jaime stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have a blog, too! I had no idea! I can't wait to keep up with you on here. Looks like you are living a pretty picture perfect life...I love the slow pace of the mountains. Hope you are loving it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy!! This just melted my heart too!! Jamie looks about the same exact age that we found my dog Molly! She keeps me company when I work at home all day too.. I literally talk to her all day long. Hands down, she is the best friend I could ever ask for! Glad you are enjoying Jamers, Amers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most precious thing i have ever heard! So happy you have a friend to keep you company during the day!

    ReplyDelete