- 2002: We met at Auburn where we lived down the hall from each other in Lane Hall!
- May 2006: We started our Chick-fil-A Internships together. (We were so nervous we met in the parking lot and walked in together on our first day!)
- August 2006: We graduated from Auburn together from the College of Liberal Arts!
- 2007: We both got full time jobs at Chick-fil-A!
- 2009: We both got engaged!
- 2010: We both got married and read in each other's weddings!
Leslie is one of the most genuine and sincere people I know! She is so selfless and truly cares about others lives - even the details! Oh, and she'll remember them, too! She's one of the reasons I miss Chick-fil-A most! Every morning, we'd get our coffee together and fill each other in on the drama of our lives! I just love her and miss these moments dearly!
The beautiful bride before the ceremony! She wore her grandmother's wedding dress and it was stunning!
Leslie and Stephen had a sit down dinner at the reception, and named each table for one of the places they have traveled together! Look what she named our table! Clayton and I loved it! That's a picture of Leslie and Stephen from our wedding day! So thoughtful!
Her flower arrangements were gorgeous!
One of my favorite Chick-fil-A friends! I miss Kristen so much! She totally set me up for success at the Chick, and has been such a great role model to me in her life and in her marriage! It's been so neat watching her as new mother of two! We've seen it all together and she's such a great friend! You can thank her for the Spicy Chicken Sandwich Reservation System!
My old Chick-fil-A Family! I love these girls and miss them so much! We had so much fun dancing the night away!
All the Chick-fil-A girls with the Bride!
Cutting the gorgeous cake!
This picture is too cute!
We love you, Leslie & Stephen! I hope you are having a blast in Costa Rica! We're so jealous!