Saturday, September 25, 2010

Waaaaaar Eagle!

It's Game Day! War Eagle! We're super excited about our big game against South Carolina tonight.... Although I'm sitting in my new home drinking coffee and watching Game Day with my sister, I do wish I were back on the plains like last weekend!

Last weekend was a very special game weekend, because it was Clayton's first Auburn game since we've been a couple! Yes, we both figured out that he had been to several Auburn/Florida (and yes, Auburn consistently beat Florida) games during both of our college years, but that was before we knew each other. He was such a good sport! He put on his navy blue shirt and tailgated with the best of us Tigers!

We visited our house, The Palace, that is still in the Alpha Chi family! We even got a private tour! Oh the good times that were had in this house....
 Tailgating with the Alpha Chi girls!
 My sweet husband....what a sport!


Allie and Peacock....on our way to Bodega The Vault!

Happy Weekend and Waaaaaaar Eagle!

2 comments:

  1. Even an Alabama fan knows a cute Auburn girl when she sees one. :) Glad you had so much fun in your town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go back and do it again! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete