Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Happy" to my Friends!

This week is a very special week for two of my best friends! I can't let it go by without giving them a "Happy Anniversary" and "Happy Birthday" on the blog!

Happy Anniversary to Mrs. Hutchinson!

On September 26, 2009, my best friend Brittany shared her nuptials Spencer Hutchinson! I can't believe they're already celebrating their first year together! They have such a strong marriage and I am so happy for them!

Here's to that special day one year ago....


Happy Birthday to Courtney!

Love this girl to pieces! I can't believe this is the 9th year I've been able to celebrate her birthday with her! With have lots of memories...especially birthday memories together! One of my favorites was Court's 21st....when we sent her on a scavenger hunt throughout Auburn's campus! She had to figure out each riddle, and guess what special place she would find her next surprise beverage! Courtney you always bring a smile to my face and a laugh from my heart! Happy birthday sweet girl!

Cheers to the Birthday Girl.....a few of my favorite pics. Some are oldies, but goodies. :)


Happy Birthday, lovey!

1 comment: