Monday, April 26, 2010

Friendship Bread

Clayton's coworker, Frances, is so sweet! She and her fiance will be getting married in October, so whenever I'm up at the job site, we compare wedding notes and I make sure she gets all of my old wedding magazines! I don't know how she works with those boys all day, but she's been such a great friend to Clayton! She was so sweet to pass on a bag of "Friendship Dough" to us!

It's the neatest concept.....when you receive a batch of dough, you are responsible for baking it within 10 days. On the 10th day, you divvy out the dough into four new bags and pass on to four friends! So far, I have given one bag to Emily and one bag to Leigh. I still have two bags at my house, and might just keep them because the Wells are coming to visit this weekend! The bread was so good, I want to whip up a few more loaves for them! They taste amazing and make the house smell SO GOOD! I made one cinnamon loaf and one banana nut loaf, by chopping up bananas and pecans from Clayton's grandmother's farm! Delish!

Here's the link to the story and recipe behind "Friendship Bread"!













1 comment:

  1. One of my friends' moms used to make this ALL THE TIME! I had forgotten about it....I should pull out the recipe and get to baking for my friends.

    ReplyDelete