Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome Family & Friends!

Yes, I have caved and become an official blogger. For the first time in my entire life, I have time on my hands! It's amazing! Looking back, the past few years have been chaotic...
  • Work hard through high school to get in to a good college.
  • Got in to Auburn.
  • Work hard through college to get a good job.
  • Got the good job.
  • Worked my tail off 9:00-5:00. Drove a long commute.
  • Met a great man, got engaged.
  • Planned a wedding.
  • Started a new job.
  • Moved.
Now, here I am. Working from home, living in Young Harris, GA. What I thought would be impossible (finding joy and finding fun in a one stop light town) has actually proved to be a really good thing. Clayton and I feel like God has given us this life as an opportunity. An opportunity to start a marriage off together with no distractions in a beautiful part of this world. We wouldn't have it any other way!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious! I LOVE the blog title, Amy! So excited that you've caved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So excited that it's official! Can't wait to keep up with the Wells family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Great you make me want to blog. You and Clayton are such a cute couple!
    I am so proud and happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy! I'm Lane's friend/neighbor. So glad to hear you started a blog - the title is the best.I hear so much about you and Clay :) and pictures I saw from your wedding were gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy! I love this idea & just started blogging too. What a great way to keep up with each other!!

    ReplyDelete