Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcoming Fall!

Hello Fall! Come in, stay a while!

If you know me, you know I am a sucker for all things fall. The air conditioner has officially been turned off for two days now and all windows are open! We even slept with the windows open last night... I love waking up to the smell of fall in the morning...

Yes, it's only October 5th and I've already burned halfway through my Yankee Pumpkin Spice Candle (thanks for the early gift, Allie!) and eaten my way to the bottom of my candy corn bowl.




Besides enjoying the smells and tastes of Fall, I did a little bit for the eye at our home as well! This weekend I went to Michael's crafts and relished in the fall decor and craft items!



 Fall Tablescape!
 My homemade wreath...
 My mother gave me several pieces of my great-grandmother's china, and I thought they were perfect pieces to display for Autumn!

 All of our wine drinking is paying off in the name of decorating.

I hope you're enjoying this season as much as I am!


4 comments:

  1. Loving all your fall festiveness. Calling you tomorrow...hoping I"ll get to see you when I come to Atlanta in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love your blog! So cute! :) P.S. I'm OBSESSED with the spiced pumpkin candle! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete